- 1 chicken (Whole)
- 4 cups of rice
- 1 Whole onion
- 4 pieces of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of powdered milk
- Butter- 100 grams
- Clean and cut the chicken into 4 pieces with skin.
- Put 8 cups of water in a pot; add onion as a whole, cardamom, and salt.
- Boil until the chicken is tender then take off the chicken, onion and cardamom from the soup
- Set aside the chicken add 1 tbsp. of ground coriander, 1/2tbsp. salt, 1/2 tbsp. black pepper and baked until it become brown
- Strain Chicken soup and put back in the pot
- wash the rice and add it to the soup.
- Boil until the rice is tender and stir gently.
- When rice become sticky, dissolve 1/2 cups of the powdered milk in boiled water and add it to the rice then add butter on the top
- Adjust the taste then served with the baked chicken on the top