- 4 cups of Jareesh - soaked in water
- 1 onion - cut in small pieces
- 2 grams of Lamb - cut in cubes
- Fry onions until golden brown color appears.
- Add lamb and fry it then cover it with water (10 cups).
- When the lamb is tender, add black pepper, salt, and Maggie cubes.
- Then add Jareesh and stir gently on a low heat
- When the Jareesh is cooked, add 2 cups of plain cream yogurt and stir gently.
- Slice 1 onion and fry it until it becomes dark.
- Heat 100 grams of butter, sprinkle dry lemon powder on top of the fried onion (1tbsp.).
- Serve the Jareesh with the fried onion on top.